Robust Curriculum to Train the Trainers
We designed a robust curriculum designed to enable a new Drupal content author to be self-sufficient after being trained using the ZenSource Lotus Administration—our foundational open source Drupal authoring environment.
Each instructor is ZenSource Trainer Certified with advanced Drupal knowledge, as well as the communication skills needed to effectively train content authors of any skill level. Upon completing the course, each attendee will receive a ZenSource Advanced Drupal Author Training certificate and will be able to apply their skills to train other authors.
Hands-On Training with your Real Content
Training is conducted through a combination of instructor-led direction, as well as workshops specific to your environment and site implementation.
These hands-on workshops are conducted in small groups and one-on-one sessions that cover the full spectrum of content authoring responsibilities for each piece of website CMS functionality.
What's included: 1/2 day
- Basic Drupal author training.
- ZenSource Drupal Distribution used for training.
- Walk through basic page and module creation, navigation and taxonomy.
What's included: 1 day
- Includes everything from Drupal 101 Half Day
- Walk through more advanced dynamic modules and navigation controls and additional page layout types.
What's included: 3 days
- Includes everything from Drupal 101 Full Day.
- Includes Backend CMS Integrity QA.
- Implementation specific training inclusive of site pages, modules, navigation, taxonomy.
- Implementation specific training inclusive of wayfinding pages (e.g. news & blog, events), forms, workflow and multi site management.
What's included: 5 days
- Includes everything from Implementation Author Training.
- Additional CMS Integrity QA and two additional of training and documentation for more complex web apps with more modules, page layouts and features.
Try ZenSource for Yourself
Skip the slick sales presentations: Let our team take you through the ZenSource experience with a demo catered to your needs. Whether you're upgrading Drupal, need better support or a new place to host your web apps, we can help.